Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Today’s competitive business environment is characterized by expanded globalization, increased mergers & acquisitions, stronger financial pressures and increased product complexity. IT capabilities for many organizations lag significantly behind business demands to meet these emerging needs. Existing IT systems are constrained by non-standard technology platforms, fragmented application portfolios, dispersed data and limited coordination across IT. The resulting environment is complex, expensive to maintain, slow to deliver on new capabilities and unable to provide holistic information on customers and products. Today’s IT organization need to address these constraints by delivering integrated and efficient systems built with common data and processes, while supporting business agility and fostering innovation running on top of a low-cost and resilient infrastructure platform. It is a necessity for businesses to look at enterprise-wide ERP programs to transform IT and to meet current and future business objectives.
When implemented successfully, ERP programs should result in— increased growth and productivity, global integration and standards, improved operational efficiency, and reduced costs. Saven’s ERP solutions helpclients align their enterprise-wide applications to business priorities and operational requirements. This reduces time-to-market, lowers total cost of ownership and provides business solutions to give clients a competitive edge.Saven delivers solid industry expertise, proven best practices and unmatched implementation capabilities that ensure on-time deployment, fast ROI and maximum long-term benefit from Saven ERP solutions. Our service methodologies and offerings allow organizations to:
- Implement ERP software on-time and on-budget
- Address business, organizational, process and technological aspects of a successful ERP software initiative
- Incorporate measurable operational and business process improvements into client ERP initiative
- Standard methodologies, tools and architectures that greatly enhance productivity, as well as ensure discipline, reliability and risk reduction.
- Maximize measurable business benefits after the ERP go-live
- Fix troubled or failed ERP implementations
- Leverage offshore and onshore delivery centerss
Saven Professionals brings industry best practices to all of our engagements. We employ individuals with strong skill sets in the areas of accounting, production and inventory management, distribution, service, engineering, sales, purchasing, and quality management. Our team consists of Functional experts, professional engineers, project management professionals, certified trainers, and individuals with a slew of various skills
Rather than focusing on one aspect of ERP implementation, Saven has built its reputation in the industry by leveraging its experience to help organizations before, during and after an ERP system deployment.We provide full lifecycle services and support for ERP applicationsfrom SAP, Oracle, Infor and Microsoft in industry verticals: Capital markets, Manufacturing, Healthcare and Retail & Distribution.
- Provide traditional ERP services: Project management, Implementation, System assessments, Process improvement, Day-to-day support, System administration, Full application lifecycle management.
- Define the future state model that incorporates the processes, organization and technology required to achieve business goals.
- Establish the technology roadmap that identifies the conceptual IT architectures and potential solution sets.
- Manage ERP programs by running the Program Management Organization (PMO) to ensure alignment with strategic goals and operating model.
- Develop and manage Business case to ensure value realization during program lifecycle.
- Fact-based software selection efforts to identify the best technology vendors for ERP packages and satellite applications.
- Develop and implement Enterprise Key Performance Indicators.
- Provide on-site expertise at any and all points of an ERP project, including initial planning, software selection, in-progress implementations.
- Integrate existing systems or replacement systems for seamless information exchange between functional departments.