Winning in this extremely competitive global business market requires a flexible, clear strategic direction, with resources focused to drive innovation and ideas and deliver results. Once the direction is set, executives and managers must communicate priorities to every level of the organization and establish metrics and alerts to stay abreast of progress. In order to function effectively, the individual employee, line manager, business unit manager and executive must have the ability to find, filter and manipulate data that is specific to their role. The intelligence from data will enable performance management at every level of the organization. Enterprises need to have frameworks that coalesce business intelligence, business process management, enterprise data management, integration and knowledge management/enterprise content management initiatives, providing the agility to address business challenges.
Saven consultants have years of industry, business and technical experience gained in complex, global environments – not just data warehousing. Our teams anticipate and plan for the needs of tomorrow, not just for the technical problem of the day. We will work with clients to address complete data management solutions at all levels including design, implementation, operation and performance tuning. Our consultants are experienced on several of the major EDW processes, components, platforms, databases & tools.
- Data Modeling, Data Integration, Data cleansing, Data Quality & Governance, Metadata Management, Master Data Management, Data warehouse migration, ETL, Performance Engineering, Data/Text Mining Document Management, Services Management and Knowledge Management
- Assessment of Data Warehouse Architecture, Tools Evaluation and Recommendation, Performance Tuning
- Implemented ETL tools ( Ab Initio, Datastage, Informatica, SSIS); Data Modeling & Architecture Tools ( Erwin, Enterprise Architect), Frameworks ( ), Enterprise Databases ( Oracle, Teradata, DB2, Sybase, SQL Server), EAI Tools ( TIBCO, IBM MQ Series), Others ( Trillium), MDM Tools ( IBM, Oracle)
Saven is delivering EDW services in the following areas for various clients:
- EDW Architecture and Designs
- Enterprise Scale Data Integration
- Disparate Source System Integration & Standardization
- Performance & Scalability Planning
- Departmental Data Mart & Cube Management
- Master Data Management (MDM) Implementation
- Data Extraction and Reporting
- Technology Migration to upgrade Batch Processing Environment
- Data Processing Performance Tuning & Quality
Our data warehouse implementation and strategy expertise spans verticals: Capital Markets, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Retail & Distribution.
- Manufacturing – business challenges involve optimization of processes, pricing and inventory management, procurement, and customer retention. Saven serving large Manufacturers down to small product manufacturers, adding value to their information decisions.
- Healthcare – Health Insurers want to know risk and trend claims across internal and purchased customer attributes. Healthcare is about patient care, diagnosis and procedure trends, and billing and reimbursement rates. Saven has experience with EDW implementations in health insurance , Pharmacy, Patient care.
- Capital Markets – Trading Firms continually evaluate real time & historical Data to identify and capture profit opportunities. Asset & Wealth management firms aim to get an edge over their competition, win over assets, and balance their portfolio offerings. Saven helped firms in the financial industry manage big data with very large transactional volumes , Reporting s for Risk & Compliance, Dashboards for Monitoring
- Retail & Distribution – Saven helped built multi-terabyte EDW solutions for retail businesses and have successfully integrated data from large-scale varying sources — including legacy systems, binary data, and flat files.