Market & Reference Data
Gaining control over the financial market data used in trading is imperative for driving revenue growth, regulatory preparedness, operational efficiency and customer service. Saven solutions combine the management of reference, real-time and historical data with workflow tools and outsourcing to help trading organizations establish data infrastructures that solve problems and stimulate growth. Our market data solutions and services go beyond the U.S. and European venues with hundreds of exchanges, forex contributors from North and South America, Asia / Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, as well as hundreds of indices and a broad range of instruments and asset classes from equities, futures and options to foreign currency rates, OTC markets and market depth.
Saven data services facilitates pre- and post-trade analysis, portfolio evaluation and compliance monitoring across multiple asset classes. Market data and historical database solution for storing and managing real-time and high-volume time-series data as well as tools for application hosting, cross symbology services and analytic modeling. We partner with third-party content aggregators, software vendors for the data and tools to provide robust solutions. With our Market Data Solutions, we help combine market data, technical analysis, development tools and trading integration plug-ins in a perfect mix to suit any firm’s unique needs. We offer sophisticated solutions on wide range of global content and with full access to instruments traded worldwide, as well as API and formula script solutions for seamless integration of data with clients’ infrastructure.
Commercial Data vendor Systems and Tools
- Worked with Enterprise Market data solutions from Bloomberg, Thomson-Reuters, Interactive Data, Activ, Dow Jones, Factset, SunGard, Charles River, xIngite
- Low Latency Market Data systems from Celoxica, Spryware,
Direct Market Data Feed handlers for Equities, Equity Options, Futures, Forex contributors
- Developed feed handlers for Exchange feeds from North American, Asian, European trading exchanges, Dark pools
- Well versed with Fix/Fast, FPGA Hardware, Multi Core Systems, Low level C/C++ API
We help clients build sophisticated Market & Reference data applications to clients in:
- Exchange Feed Handlers to feed into Ticker plants, Trading Systems, Monitoring and Analytics engines
- Market Data & Referential Data Integration with Trading, Risk, Accounting and Reporting Systems
- Consolidated Securities Master for global securities
- Reference symbol master across multiple trading venues
- Market & reference Data for accounting/portfolio management applications
- Tools for storing, managing and analyzing real-time & historical time-series data and a range of financial, economic, risk and research content delivered throughout the day
- Data API(s) to integrate content into risk management platforms, trading systems, and proprietary applications and Websites
- Develop and implement low latency and high throughput enterprise level systems.