Saven’s professional Services supports the design and implementation of Teradata data warehousing solutions involving, development, planning, design, implementation, support of global enterprise data warehouses. Our consultants are well experience focusing on Data Acquisition & Integration Services, Business Intelligence, Teradata Applications, Quality and Testing, & a full range of Database Support Services.
Saven helps clients with their Teradata investments in DW & BI environment in the areas of Architecture and Design, Data Warehouse Migration, Data & Mining Analytics, Performance Management, Enterprise Data Management. The methodology and resulting services incorporate the features of the latest releases of the Teradata RDBMS as well as best practices. Implementing a suite of methodology-based services, which includes – a broad collection of pre-developed tools, templates and procedures, allows our consultants to quickly and effectively deliver results on each consulting engagement while simultaneously mentoring customer staff to adopt the methodology.
Saven has wide experience working with Teradata environments in industry verticals: Capital Markets, Manufacturing, Healthcare and Retail & Distribution.
- End-to-End solution architecture for DW/BI solutions in a Teradata MPP environment.
- Creation and implementation of data warehouse architecture, systems architecture
- Teradata data architecture / Teradata data model
- Guidance and leadership to ETL and Reporting teams for Teradata architecture and performance
- Hardware/ Software oversight – selection, sizing, configuration recommendation & execution
- Conversion of Logical Data Models into implementable Physical Data Models with Teradata design standards understanding the emphasis on ETL and BI performance
- Review Business challenges and translate them into requirements/solutions.
- Performance tuning / optimization
- Analyze complex mixed workloads for ETL and BI, setting up workload rules for managing the system wide resources for a shared warehouse environment
- Mentor in Advanced Teradata concepts including Teradata AJI’s (aggregate join indices), Utilities, Best Practices, Industry reference Models.
- Expert guidance for Teradata Implementation & Integration in the Manufacturing, Retail & Distribution and Healthcare
- Guide teams in Teradata implementations : Teradata Warehouse with BI platforms from Microstrategy, SAS or Congos, Teradata Warehouse with ETL Tools Ab Initio, Infosphere Datastage or Informatica, Teradata with SAP