Saven’s DW & BI Services covers a wide range of technologies including ETL, EAI, and MDM for starters. In most cases, true enterprise DW & BI systems, technologies from multiple vendors must cooperate with each other to provide the desired results. A successful Data Warehouse must be built upon a carefully architected infrastructure. At Saven, we have experience designing enterprise-wide DW & BI solutions that can start small, show an immediate return on investment, and continue to grow as the needs and complexity of requirements expand. Our service delivery is expert knowledge and experience in key vendor products.
IBM InfoSphere Datastage integrates data on demand with a high performance parallel framework, extended metadata management, and enterprise connectivity. Our consulting and integration resources serve clients in an on-site, remote, or blended manner to help you take advantage of of the full IBM InfoSphere product line, including developing and implementing integration solutions, and aid in managing your Infosphere Datastage environment in a best practices manner.
Our key expertise in IBM Infosphere Datastage include:
- End To End design, architecture, development and support of ETL framework for Telecom, Financial, Retail, Machinery, Transportation and manufacturing domain using IBM Infosphere Datastage.
- Ensure data quality, standardization using Qualitystage.
- Environment building, Datastage Administration and upgrades.
- Optimization and Performance tuning of existing ETL code reducing valuable production runtime and resources one of the most common issues clients have.
- Reverse engineer ETL code present in older datastage versions or other ETL tools and help client migrate to the latest and advanced versions of Datastage.
- Production Support, maintenance and issue resolution.
- Suggest cost-effective methods of ETL design including more automation techniques which requires less rework for changing business requirements.
- Integrate Datastage features introduced in latest versions like creating ETL Blueprint, better metadata management to provide more robust and flexible design for complex business requirements.
- Building Data Hubs to receive & feed data to various applications and databases
- Business Intelligence applications including building data marts, reporting cubes and dimensional databases